Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
White Oak is an active participant in the green movement. We strive to sustain our natural resources and limit our carbon footprint. We also encourage our clients to do what they can to "Think Green."
Many of the papers we use meet some of the most demanding industry environmental standards such as Chain of Custody, Forest Stewardship Council, and Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
White Oak's environmental guidelines include many practical solutions for saving valuable resources:
- Adopt sustainable business practices by using recycled paper.
- Ensure proper, responsible waste disposal.
- Recycle printed paper for responsible fiber conservation. We sort paper by type before recycling (coated, uncoated, cardboard, etc.)
- Use of soy based inks for offset printing.
- Reuse packing material when possible.
- Reuse paper cartons for product delivery. We apply a green reused label to each carton reused for product delivery. Click here to see the label.
Green Thinking isn't just about the materials used in the printing process. It's also about the way we produce the products which can reduce client costs. Read how "Taking the Environmental Path" can reduce your costs...Click Here.