We may experience problems if the PDF has any of the following characteristics:
• It was created at Low Resolution.
• It was created in RGB color mode. (We can convert it for you, but if you created your document with specific CMYK colors in mind, you may not like the results.)
• It was created as CMYK process, but is supposed to print Spot PMS colors.
• It was saved without fonts embedded. (Unless you also collected the fonts for us, we will not be able to print it.)
• It has the wrong trim size and is not proportional to the correct trim size.
• It was created without proper bleed or no bleed.
• It contains Spot colors interacting with Transparency. (If your job prints in Process, then the Spot colors should have been converted to Process before creating the PDF.)
• It requires file editing.